Great news! We're back.
Over the past couple months, our church leadership has prayed for wisdom and discernment as we decided when was the right time to offer in-person gatherings again. And we believe that time is now!
Currently we are offering two different in-person worship gatherings at 9:30 + 11a. Though we are excited to worship with you again, these gatherings will look a little different. We recognize that not everyone may be comfortable joining us in-person this soon and that is totally fine. We want everyone to understand that we are taking as many precautions as possible but that we cannot 100% guarantee everyone’s health and safety at this time. While we are offering the opportunity to return to church, we support whatever decision you make. Because of that reality, we are offering two different ways to engage with us on Sundays.
2 GATHERINGS – 2 WAYS TO ENGAGE
1) In-person Gatherings – We are hosting two in-person worship gatherings (9:30a + 11a) In accordance with CDC and state guidelines, we strongly recommend that you and your family wear a face covering or mask.
2) Church Online – For those not ready to return to our physical location, we will still be offering a live stream of our second service (11a) on Facebook LIVE.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
During this time, we are offering classes for all children (birth – 5th grade) ONLY in the 2nd service @11a. Your child will go to their own age appropriate classroom as soon as you enter the building.
Parents, we know that many of our children do not understand social distancing, so we are asking for your help. Please encourage your children to limit the objects and people they touch. If you do not think this is possible, we simply ask that you worship with us online.
The safety of our church family remains a high priority for us. In preparation for our gatherings, we are having our church professionally cleaned to remain as safe as possible. Some other precautions we will be taking in these gatherings include:
– socially distanced seating
– wipe down teams cleaning surfaces in-between services
– all doors being propped open to avoid touching doorknobs, and hand sanitizing stations
-traffic will flow one way through the church, marked by tape on the floor to minimize contact
– the prayer wall will not be utilized at this time
– communion will be offered in pre-packaged sets at a later date, for now communion will not be utilized
– the tithe box at the front of the room will be open where you can still give, but we are asking if possible for you to give online
– there will not be food or drinks offered at this time, however you may bring your own from home
We have plenty of rest face masks that you can feel free to take with you as your own, simply ask a leader for direction on this – – we only ask that you write your name down on the inside of the mask in case it is lost.
We are also asking those who have experienced any of these symptoms to worship with us online:
– Fever over 100
– Cough or sore throat
– Shortness of Breath
– Contact with anyone confirmed to have COVID-19 (in the past 14 days)
– If you have a compromised immune system, or have recently traveled outside the country